Best Way to Maintain Your Online Portfolio
Tags :- Model Portfolio
An Online Portfolio of a Model or an Actor would probably include a variety of different types of photos, videos while a portfolio of a high fashion model would have high fashion images, and so on. Pay attention to the quality of the photos you choose to include in your portfolio. These photos need to impress agencies and clients alike and make you stand out from the rest. So always aim to project the best possible image of yourself.
Here are a few things to remember when building an Online Portfolio:
1. 1. Always Upload Proper Head Shot Image which would be highlighted in the group of profile where your face features are very clear
2. 2. Describe yourself with minimum details
3. 3. Update your Physical Details which tells the clients about your personality
4. 4. Update your Gallery with Latest Professional Images or Video Files from your portfolio. You can upload unlimited Images by upgrading your profile to ‘PRO’
5. 5. Add your Work Experience Details in Your Profile
6. 6. Always Use your Profile Link to share your Portfolio to Clients to give the best presentation
By doing this, you will be able to have a Professional Portfolio which can attract the Clients / Casting Directors easily and get the work suitable for you. Never expect the good opportunities with out good portfolio and hard work.